We Help Personal Injury Victims In Omaha And Beyond
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to collect damages from the negligent party. Personal injury cases can become quite complex and it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side who has the knowledge and the understanding to properly protect your interests.
At the Omaha, Nebraska law office of John K. Green, Attorney at Law, we work tirelessly to help clients recover fair compensation for their injuries. We have handled all types of personal injury cases from motor vehicle accidents to wrongful death claims and are committed to helping you reach the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
Experienced Representation In A Full Range Of Injury Cases
Our founding attorney, John Green, has over 40 years of experience in the practice of law. He began his legal career working for an insurance defense firm where he handled the other side of personal injury cases. His knowledge of insurance company tactics and strategies allows him to be highly proactive in seeking compensation for your injuries.
We handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Construction accidents — Whether you are a construction worker or a passer-by injured by an unsafe site, we will seek maximum compensation for you.
- Dog bites — Dog owners have a responsibility to keep their pets under control. They are liable if you are bitten.
- Slip-and-fall accidents –Property owners and property managers must keep their property safe for visitors
- Defective products — Whether a company is negligent in how little testing they did before releasing a product, or a product is dangerously defective, the company is liable for injuries caused by their products.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors and other healthcare professionals are responsible for making reasonable decisions in the care of their patients.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Accidents involving cars, trucks and motorcycles can be extremely serious, affecting your life and health for years to come.
- Wrongful death — If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s mistake, you have the right to seek compensation. No amount of money can make it better, but it can make moving on easier when you do not have to worry about losing their income or the burden of hospital and funeral bills
Any one of these types of injuries can affect your life forever. We work with you to create a winning strategy and get you the compensation you deserve.
Call For A Free Initial Consultation
Contact our office today to learn more about our personal injury services and how we can help you. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. You can reach us by phone at 402-215-0549 or via e-mail using our contact form. We take every personal injury case on a contingency basis which means that you don’t pay anything unless we win a settlement for you.